Happy February! Do you love chocolate and roses? Then you’ll love this Chocolate Rose Sensation latte! Lovely sipped while soaking in a bubble bath, snuggled up on the couch, or shared in front of the fireplace with someone special. Sending you warm wishes for a month filled with love, roses, and chocolate!
Chocolate Rose Sensation Latte
• 1 cup milk of choice (almond or coconut milk pair well with roses)
• 1-2 heaped teaspoons of Chocolate Rose Sensation Tea depending on strength desired
(See tips below)
• 1 tsp. of honey to taste, or use sweetener of choice
• Chocolate liqueur
• Bring milk to simmer in a small saucepan.
• Reduce heat to low, add tea and steep 4-5 minutes
• Strain into a pretty cup, and stir in honey or chocolate liqueur (if using liqueur omit honey)
* Froth if desired
• Dust with rose petal, cocoa or shaved chocolate
MAKES 1 SERVING – recipe easily doubles to make 2 servings
Pour into a glass cup so you can enjoy the beautiful colours
• Coarse grind dried rose petals in a spice grinder to create rose petal dust for sprinkling on top of latte.
• Substitute Chocolate Rose Sensation with Dark Chocolate Peppermint Tea. Or try it with Spicy Kama Sutra for a delicious chai latte!