Nothing says gather ’round and celebrate the holidays more than a steamy hot cup of OH-Christms-TEA! This festive blend of black tea and spices with clementine oranges and pure cacao, is sure to bring out the Christmas spirit in everyone! Make a delicious holiday latte – easy recipe follows, or add spirits of choice for a delightful, warming holiday drink!
Quantity: 50 grams
Ingredients: New recipe: Black tea, cinnamon, oranges, clementines, cacao bean, lemon leaf, calendula, pink peppercorns, safflower and organic pure oils
Tasting Notes: Rich black tea scented with sweet cinnamon and clementine orange. Light background notes of cocoa and spiced pink peppercorn
Antioxidant Level: High
Caffeine Level: Medium
Brewing Temperature: 100ºC/212ºF
Steep Time: 4 – 5 minutes (For a stronger brew use more tea rather than steeping longer, Oversteeping pulls out the tannins in tea which can cause a bitter taste)
• Steep 2 heaped teaspoons of OH-Christmas-Tea in 1/2 cup pure water (boiled to 100ºC/212ºF) for 4 – 5 minutes
• Strain tea into a warmed mug
• Add 3/4 cup of steamed milk of choice (or milk heated in a pot on the stove or microwave)
• Sweeten if desired with sweetener of choice or cinnamon simple syrup
• Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a dusting of ground cinnamon
• Optional: Omit sweetener and add a splash of sweet orange liqueur
Culinary Uses: Use steeped tea in baking – cakes, cookies, sweet or savory recipes. Use as a base for drinks and cocktails
SHIPPING RATES: Our products are available for shipping in Canada only
FREE SHIPPING: We’re pleased to offer FREE SHIPPING for orders over $75.
*Orders are shipped weekdays (Monday – Friday) by Canada Post.
*Orders are shipped as soon as possible, usually within 2 days. However due to periodic high volume, especially during peak holiday times, please allow up to 5 business days for orders to be processed and shipped.
Disclaimer: Benefit information is for interest purposes only and not meant to treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. As with all flower or herbal teas consult your doctor before using for medicinal purposes.
For more information you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org