Spiced Merlot Wine Black Tea
A fabulous aromatic tea with fragrant notes of Merlot, blackberry and spice. Enjoy steamy hot or chill and serve in a wine glass for a non-alcoholic sipper. Add spirits of choice to create a deliciously warming mulled wine drink!
Quantity: 50 grams
Ingredients: Black tea, elderberries, currants, cinnamon, blackberries, hibiscus, cornflowers, cloves, pink peppercorns, organic natural flavours
Tasting Notes: Rich full-bodied black tea with delicious notes of blackberries, red wine and warm spices
Antioxidant Level: Medium
Caffeine Level: Medium
Brewing Hot Tea:
• Bring fresh cold water to a rolling boil 100C/212F.
• Put 1 heaped teaspoon of tea for each 8oz (237ml) cup into a mug or teapot
• Pour boiled water over tea and let steep 4-5 minutes
• Strain and sweeten if desired
Making Chilled Tea:
• Bring fresh cold water to a rolling boil 100C/212F
• Put 2 teaspoons of tea for each cup (8oz/237ml) into a teapot or heat-resistant pitcher
• Add boiled water and steep for 5-6 minutes
• Strain, sweeten to taste. Chill and serve in a wine glass
Recipe: Spiced Poached Pears
Culinary Uses: Use as the juice or wine component in recipes or baking. Add to gravies or sauces for a delicious depth of rich, fruity flavour.
Culinary Tips: Add spirits of choice for a delicious hot mulled wine or chill and serve in wine glasses for a non-alcoholic drink.
SHIPPING RATES: Our products are available for shipping in Canada only
FREE SHIPPING: We’re pleased to offer FREE SHIPPING for orders over $75.
*Orders are shipped weekdays (Monday – Friday) by Canada Post.
*Orders are shipped as soon as possible, usually within 2 days. However due to periodic high volume, especially during peak holiday times, please allow up to 5 business days for orders to be processed and shipped.
For more information you can email us at: email@example.com