July is blueberry and lavender season! We use both in many of our teas, especially lavender, but every once in a while, we want something even quicker than a made from scratch iced brew. We thought you might too, so here’s a quick and easy version of a refreshingly delicious fresh berry/flower combo. If you’ve not tried this heavenly duo before, you must as they are just so, so good together! Warning: they go down really f-a-s-t so if you’re making the cocktail version, just saying – beware!
Sweet Blueberry Lavender Fizz
* For each sipper add to a bowl or container:
* ½ cup of fresh blueberries
* 2 teaspoons of fresh lavender buds (approx. 4 – 5 stems) or ½ tsp of dried Lavender 
* Juice of 1 lime
* 1-2 tablespoons of agave syrup (depending on how sweet you like it and how juicy the lime is)
* Extra blueberries and lavender for garnish
* Add all the ingredients (except garnish) to a sturdy bowl, or use a mortar and pestle, and muddle/mash until well blended.
* Push mash through a small sieve into a glass, pressing on the solids to get out all the juice. If you’re making more than 1 serving just sieve/strain it into a pourable measuring cup and divide between the glasses.
* Add ice cubes and top with sparkling water or club soda.
* Garnish with remaining blueberries and lavender.
*For a cocktail version add a shot of tequila, vodka or white rum before topping with soda. Garnish with lime slice, berries and lavender.
* Fill an ice cube tray with blueberries and top with club soda (or water that has been boiled and cooled for clear ice cubes). Freeze until solid and use in drinks or cocktails.
* For more tips and ideas go to Lavender 
Makes 1 serving.
*For additional servings simply double the recipe or increase by the number of serving desired.
NOTE: As with all herbs, leaves, roots and flowers, allergies and side effects are possible. Know your allergens and always check with your health care provider before consuming flowers for medicinal purposes.