This healthy, delicious garden vitamin water makes drinking the 8 daily glasses of water we all need super easy! There’s no recipe needed but here are some tips. Simply use your imagination and whatever is in season. The more eye catching you make it the more water you’ll drink!
Garden Vitamin Water
GARDEN VITAMIN WATER
* Pick any herbs, edible flowers, berries, fruits or veggies you have in the garden or raid your fridge
* Add in sliced citrus, ginger or any other flavors you like
* Fill a pitcher or jug with your collection of garden-fresh ingredients and top it up with pure fresh water you like
* For extra flavorful water let it sit in the fridge overnight and drink the next day.
* Freeze garden water into ice cubes to add extra flavor to drinks and iced teas.
* Add the leftover pieces of fruits and veggies (if there is any!) to your next smoothie.
* Bump up the flavour even more by adding a spoonful of any Culinary Blossom Fruit Tea to your water and let sit in the fridge overnight.
NOTE: As with all herbs, leaves, roots and flowers, allergies and side effects are possible. Know your allergens and always check with your health care provider before consuming flowers for medicinal purposes.